SAN DIEGO DUI CASE VICTORIES
Call now to discuss your best defense strategy for Free – (619) 330-5815
Our aggressive DUI attorneys have years of experience focusing on criminal and DUI cases in San Diego. We know the in’s and out’s of the entire DUI process and how to devise your best defense strategy to achieve the best possible outcome for your case. We understand that each case we defend has a unique set of circumstances, and it is our experience, dedication, and attention to detail that has allowed is to achieve such strong results for our DUI clients. Below are some recent results we have achieved for our clients allowing them to get their life back on track fast and alleviate the stress and burden of a DUI.
RECENT DUI CASE RESULTS
- DUI .21 BAC, HUNG JURY. 10 TO 2 FOR NOT GUILTY. CASE DISMISSED – People v. D.W.
- Possession of Cocaine. (in airport security line) – DISMISSED – People v. A.M.
- Evading an officer. 10 mile police chase. – HUNG JURY. CASE DISMISSED – People v. E.L.D.
- Theft. Attempt to flee on video surveillance – NOT GUILTY – People v. A.C
- Possession of controlled substance, amphetamines; clonazepam – INFRACTION – People v. G.C.
- Grand Theft – DISMISSED – People v. E.B.
- Possession of marijuana for sale (25 pounds of marijuana) – DISMISSED – People v. A.G.
- Possession of concentrated cannabis – INFRACTION – People v. D.K.
- DUI .12/.13; accident – WET RECKLESS – People v. K.S.
- DUI. .12/.09; commercial driver license – WET RECKLESS – People v. R.C.
- DUI .22%. Second offense – REDUCED TO FIRST OFFENSE – People v. C.D.
- Loaded firearm on person; concealed weapon in vehicle – CASE DISMISSED – People v. R.G.
- Battery, trespass (military base, federal court) – DISMISSED – People v. C.K.
- Vehicular Manslaughter – NO CUSTODY, MEANING NO JAIL, NO WORK RELEASE, NO WORK FURLOUGH – People v. W.B.
- Minor In possession of alcohol (misdemeanor) – DISMISSED – People v. J.W.
- Second DUI, alleged refusal (nearly striking vehicles) – WET RECKLESS – People v. D.A.S.
- DUI with prior + probation violation; PAS 11/.10 Breath .09/.09 (speeding 55 mph in 35 mph) – FIRST OFFENSE – People v. S.A.
- DUI (passing officer at 81 mph on freeway) – WET RECKLESS – People v. T.A.
- Under 21 DUI (VC 23140) – NOT GUILTY – People v. E.B.
- DUI (PAS .12/.12; Breath .08/.08; running stop sign;) – WET RECKLESS – People v. S.B.
- Second offense. .24% BAC – FIRST OFFENSE – People v. K.B.
- DUI (DMV hearing only, no criminal charges filed) – WON DMV HEARING; NO LICENSE SUSPENSION – People v. B.B.
- DUI (PAS .12/.12 Breath .09/.09; swerving; near collision with police car; driving over median;) – WET RECKLESS – People v. R.B.
- DUI (Hyrdocodone, Valium, Marijuana); Also, Possession of nitrous; – WET RECKLESS (POSSESSION OF NITROUS GAS AND DUI DISMISSED) – People v. R.C.
- Felony DUI + prior with GBI (Great Bodily Injury). Strike. – HOUSE ARREST – People v. M.W.